How to findout the gender of a blogger

You might be aware of a tradition where authors used to write books or novels with a nick name to protect their identity,whatever is the reason for this cause.Now a days some of the bloggers also follow this act.But gone are the days, that time it was quite hard to gather some information about your favorite writers.Now If you are a reader of any blog then you might be interested in knowing whether the person who's post and articles you are reading is either man or woman.

For finding gender of your favorite blog writer just log in to genderanalyzer.com and enter the address of his/her blog.Then it will show you the result.I tried it on mine so here is my result which is damn right.
I also applied it on my friends blog allin123.blogspot.com and result is this.

These result are based on the use of Artificial Intelligence to determine if a homepage is written by a man or woman. Behind the scene, a text classifier hosted over at uClassify.com has been trained on 2000 blogs written by men and women.Though it might not yield best results but these results are right upto an extent.

You can also go for a gender test for a personal computer user by using its browsing history.The tool based on analysis of browsing history of an individual yields nice results.

Enjoyed reading this article,Now you may want to Subscribe to my RSS feed!or scroll down to leave a comment, or get back to the homepage.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

  Anonymous

7:25 PM

Found you through Digg, and was curious to try it just now. But unfortunately, it's not that reliable. The Analyzer thought I am a woman, although I am a man.

The funny thing is my blog name is male - Father Blogger and I usually mention in some of my post that I am a father.

Well, not sure but maybe the site saw my name which is sort of a lady-like.

RSS Entries

Recent Post