Probably JaysTech is penalised by Google


Have a look at this image.This is my Google analytics stats,you can clearly visualize the drop in the amount of readers or visits from Google to my site.This drop is very drastic and now my adsense income is also effected by this drop.

When i searched internet on this issue then i found it is usual for Google to penalize or ban sites which did not follow Google's guideline by selling text links ads, or writing reviews without nofollow tags, black seo etc.( Read full details).Don't get confused over banned and penalized, ‘penalized’ means that the site exists in Google but ranks considerably lower while ‘ban’ refers to a situation where the site get removed from Google and doesn’t appear in search pages anymore.

For clarification purpose i checked my site site in Google ,it was indexed there but it was ranked lower than usual that's why this was termed as a penalty.But i was still not clear about this because i never used link exchange programs,paid links or black seo,though i wrote some paid reviews but i used nofollows as advised by mat cutts from Google.So how can Google penalize JaysTech.It was hard to believe but results was showing this .

But when i checked out my Google webmasters tool, then i found a different story,see this image.
Last time when Google tried to index my blog then this so called Url not found error occurred and this Url not found error kept Google away from indexing this blog in Googles search results and this lowered traffic from Google to jaystech.

So now i think my blog is not penalized by Google and this is that error that lowered my traffic and caused a state of Penalized by Google.Even though i have filed an official request for reconsideration to Google that i didn't do any thing wrong or violated any of your policies but even if you think this is the case with my blog then inform me.

Hoping for a change now but if you know anything about this or if have faced this issue before then let me know so that traffic for this blog can be restored to normal.

Enjoyed reading this article,Now you may want to Subscribe to my RSS feed!or scroll down to leave a comment, or get back to the homepage.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

  KD

5:23 AM

You're not the only one who is screaming at Google due to their latest 'collateral damage' SPAM prevention plan.


http://www.wolf-howl.com/seo/is-my-website-banned-in-google/

Gray is pretty pissed, too.

Somehow, I know want to get on Matt Cutts' radar. Thanks for your posting. I hope your rankings return. Cheers.

RSS Entries

Recent Post