Google informs you about your visit to a site

Do you ever noticed that Google search engine informs you about you visit to a site.Actually when you search in Google then it displays you certain results among which you select either of them. And if you need to get those results again then you would have to repeat the same ,means that you will search for the same query again.




Now Google will inform you about your number of visits to that previously visited site.This shows that Google is keeping an eye over you.Here in the screen shot of my search in which Google informed me about my visits to Google sandbox tools .This clearly shows that i visited this 4 times on 16th November.I was quite surprised to see that Google was having information about my visits to a particular sites.That is quite interesting.

Enjoyed reading this article,Now you may want to Subscribe to my RSS feed!or scroll down to leave a comment, or get back to the homepage.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

RSS Entries

Recent Post