Top 10 Countries with Fastest Internet Speed

Lots of broadband users regularly checks their broadband speed on internet sites. Among these broadband speed checking sites speedtest.net is mostly used,and based on its data the top countries with internet access based on the highest download speed are two asian countries i.e. South Korea and Japan. Before, Japan held the first position but it seems now Korea take over the place. These two countries do have only small difference. Even compared to the United States (U.S.) that have the most use on internet, Korea’s speed broadband is three times higher.
Here are top ten countries with the highest speed internet in the world:
1. South Korea 17187 kb/s
2. Japan 16,365 kb/s
3. Lithuania 11,295 kb/s
4. Sweden 11,280 kb/s
5. Romania 10,236 kb/s
6. Latvian 9,782 kb/s
7. Bulgaria 9,074 kb/s
8. Netherlands 8,734 kb/s
9. Germany 7,447 kb/s
10.Russian Federation 7,260 kb/s

United states themselves have only download speed of 6,198 kb/s and if you wanna know my internet speed then see the image its mine.

Enjoyed reading this article,Now you may want to Subscribe to my RSS feed!or scroll down to leave a comment, or get back to the homepage.

Related Posts by Categories



17 comments:

  nivetha

3:02 PM

Hai,
Thanks for the information.I am in india.I check my internet speed through the site www.ip-details.com.Can u tell me how to find the our country speed?

  Vitaly Knyazev

4:40 PM

Hello, I'm from Russia and I'm afraid of Internet speed in Russia. The real average speed is much lower. I have 0.5Mb/s and in my city it's good one.

  Anonymous

2:00 AM

VeryWell

your speed is God!! if you was in my place (west asia) you kill yourself. here some body have 3kb/s speed !!!!!!!!!!!!
you say 500 kb/s is not good?!!!

  esthercho

2:06 PM

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. I hope our internet speed is as fast as USA's.
Is this possible through Wimax ?

  esther

2:10 PM

What about the speed in Malaysia?

  Anonymous

8:59 PM

hi! I am Korean studying in India..

It's not surprising to download a movie in 5 min in Korea whereas I need to keep my computer turned on throughout the night to download a single movie in India..

  Anonymous

1:14 AM

Hey guys. I'm from Lithuania and I have to say it's kind of true, because the internet download speed in villages in Lithuania is about 400kbps, whereas in small towns you can easily have download speed more than 1mbps. I'm not talking about cities, because internet speed there is just massive.

  Anonymous

1:15 AM

Hey guys. I'm from Lithuania and I have to say it's kind of true, because the internet download speed in villages in Lithuania is about 400kbps, whereas in small towns you can easily have download speed more than 1mbps. I'm not talking about cities, because internet speed there is just massive.

  Black Zero

8:02 PM

I AM IN PAKISTAN!!!!!!!
MY CONNECTION HAS AMAZING SPEED!!!!!!!!

MY MAXIMUM DOWNLOADING SPEED IS 5 KB PER SECOND!!!!!!!!
MY MINIMUM DOWNLOADING SPEED IS 0.1 BYTES PER SECOND!!!!!!

I CANNOT IMAGINE THE SPEED OF SOUTH KOREA!!!!!!!!!!

  Anonymous

4:11 PM

who said india has slow speeds it depends on the type of connection u have i get 700 kbps download speed and my frnd gets 2 mbps DOWNLOAD speed beat that every country has good speeds it all depends on the connection u have

  Anonymous

4:11 PM

who said india has slow speeds it depends on the type of connection u have i get 700 kbps download speed and my frnd gets 2 mbps DOWNLOAD speed beat that every country has good speeds it all depends on the connection u have

  Anonymous

8:56 AM

in malaysia we got 20,000 kbps

  nandan

1:35 AM

i m from india,
and currently i m having 21mbps plan...its jst amaizing
i can download a 800MB movie in jst a 6-8 min...

  nandan

1:38 AM

i want to know that..which country uses internet most..i mean which country has a maximum internet data use..

  Anonymous

6:52 PM

in tajikistan internet speed is 48 kilobite and its 35$ per month

  Exzanon

9:07 PM

Her Connection In Lebanon is bullsHit , its 15kb/s

now on 1/11/2011 , this will decrease to 120KB/s , but still slow comparing with the world

  Gencho Tanev

8:50 PM

Yeah here in Bulgaria we have really fast internet! I download a movie 700MB for less than 2 minutes!

RSS Entries

Recent Post