How to reduce load time of mozilla firefox

We all love Firefox and one of the reason for that is that it allows us to install various useful add-ons. However, those add-ons make Firefox a lot slower. I’ve got like 10 - 12 add-ons installed for Firefox and it almost takes 20 sec. to come up, when I try to load it at the first time of the day.

Just at the time, I was getting frustrated of all this, I came across Firefox preloader. It’s a small utility which pre-loads the Firefox and opens it in a breeze. I didn’t have to wait at all. So, if you are also fed up of waiting for Firefox to load, then you got to install Firefox Preloader and why not use it, when it’s for free!

Download [firefox preloader]

Enjoyed reading this article,Now you may want to Subscribe to my RSS feed!or scroll down to leave a comment, or get back to the homepage.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

RSS Entries

Recent Post